WhereWolves Travel Guides are a new breed of travel companion. We aim to combine great travel writing - evocative, curious, observant - with a ferocious focus on tracking down the very best a city has to offer. Our snappy 90-page, full-colour guide to Shanghai will give you the lowdown on the city’s defining experiences, food, culture, hotels, restaurants and more, all in the time it takes for you to down a grande cappuccino.
- Themed sections highlighting the defining experiences that set Shanghai apart from other cities, incorporating all the top sights and attractions plus lesser-known gems
- Insights into Shanghai’s history and culture
- Coverage of all main districts including the Bund, People’s Square, the former French Concession, Jingan and Lujiazui (Pudong)
- Hotel, restaurant and bar reviews for all budgets
- App recommendations to make your life easier, including offline maps, local transport and restaurant finder
- Street addresses and metro for all destinations plus advice on getting around the city
- Ideas for day trips and our trademark ‘double headers’ (combining two cities in one holiday)
- Helpful information on essentials like currency, electricity, internet access - all the basics covered
This guide is for you, your phone and a sense of adventure!