An unbeatable guide to Cuba, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Cuba.
Wander Trinidad's cobbled colonial streets, relax on stunning beaches at Jardines del Rey, hike pine-clad mountains in Cordillera de Guaniguanico or admire the spectacular architecture of Havana's modern metropolis. From Top 10 revolutionary sites to the Top 10 nature trails - discover the best of Cuba with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cuba:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Cuba's best attractions, covering Havana, Cordillera de Guaniguanico, the Zapata Peninsula, Trinidad and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Cuba's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Havana, Western Cuba, Central Cuba East, Central Cuba West and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.