First you need an education, then a career. You might want to see a bit of the world and find yourself. You have to meet the right man (this is often the tricky part!). Before you know it, you're in your thirties and they're telling you to get a move on if you still want to procreate. Hang on a minute, who's in charge here?
Later mothers are proven to be more secure emotionally and financially than younger mothers and nearly a quarter of all women in the UK are now having babies after 35. Packed full of useful tips from top medical experts, scientists and pregnancy gurus, this book is a complete guide for the woman who's lived a life before breeding. It includes:
• preparing for pregnancy and motherhood
• how to improve egg quality and prolong fertility so you can get
• exercises, relaxation techniques, mind-body connection for conception
• how to increase your chances of success at IVF
• making the most of your pregnancy, month by month
• ways to avoid miscarriage
• how to have the best birth possible
• the latest research in neuroscience, nutrition and psychology.
Get ready to embrace the biggest, most exciting transition of your life!